Just Paving And Seal Coating - Cheated and Robbed Driveway wrecked!

Last Feb I gave Victor Charles Zambuto a deposit of $1500 (cash) for his estimate to patch repair and sealcoat my driveway. He cut several holes in my driveway; and left all of them uncovered and unfilled/unpached.

I have called him many many times and he does not pick up or return my call. His business address is 106 Bethpage Terrace. Mr. Zambuto has left multiple unpatched hole's in my driveway and the sealcoating has not been started.

I highly advise you do not use this company at all. I did a little research online after he started avoiding my calls and found out the he has changed his company name and locations 5 times. Mr. Zambuto has robbed and destroyed many peoples driveways and continues to do so even to this day!

Some of the companies he operates or operated under are-Garden State Ashphalt Toms River, NJ- Budget Monkey Seal Coating Kutztown, PA- Velvet Top Seal Coating NY, Just Paving and Seal Coating Inc. Easton, PA and multiple others. Stay away from Mr. Zambuto and his companies.

He alos has an assistant Lisa Marie Stanko who answers business calls sometimes and is an extremley rude and obnoxious woman! I hope I have saved a fellow consumer from pain and suffering with this report. -Doc Just Paving and Sealcoating Inc Garden State Asphalt, Velvet Top, Budget Monkey Sealcoating & Paving.

Charles Zambuto, Victor Zambuto, Sandy Stanko, Lisa Marie Stanko, Sandy Zambuto Crooks, Theives, *** Artists, Fraud, Theft, Lies, Stole, Scam. Easton Pennsylvania

Product or Service Mentioned: Just Paving And Seal Coating Driveway Repair Estimate.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being robbed, Lied to, Fooled, Tricked, Cheated.

• Just Paving And Sealcoating Inc
  • Garden State Asphalt
  • Budget Monkey Sealcoating Pavin

Comments

This is a bogus review posted by an ex-employee out to destroy the company, We are an honest family owned business and if we did anything of this manner we would be prosecuted and in jail right now."Doc1971" please show proof of your contract to back up your statement, if you were truly robbed of $1500 I suggest you go to the police and file a report.

Because we at Just Paving and Sealcoating are getting quite sick of these false statements (we know who you are, sneaky one) and we are prepared to take legal action.Thank you, Just Paving

Total criminals, scam artists, they tried to sell me a sealcoat glad I did some research.

to Joshua Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #1339398

I don't know who sandy stanko is it's not a person.. please stop with the bogus reviews on myself and my Company I never had a contract with you nor did I ever do Business with you so I don't understand how you can put this up with no merit

Victor C Zambuto and Lisa Marie Stanko are crooks, criminals and frauds. Avoid them like the plague!

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1299420

Whenever a contractor demands a down payment before he starts work, you should find another. You fell victim to a scam.

Eat your loss and hire someone more reputable. Talk to neighbors, friends, relatives, etc.

for recommendations. Good luck.

They are probably Roma Gypsies -